Saturday, May 26, 2012

So every once in a while me and my friend go bike riding. My bike is terrible cause the wheels are ridiculously flat. I need new wheels but I haven't gotten around to getting them. Whenever I use the bike, it's really hard cause the wheels are so flat. Today we went biking and of course I had a really hard time using the bike. When I got home, I was pouring out sweat, red faced, somewhat dizzy, and I felt like I was about to pass out. I felt so out of shape, which I'm somewhat am. I have a bit of a muffin top and it makes me feel so fat. I feel like I shouldn't have stretch marks on my leg at the age of 16. I always tell people it doesn't bother me even though it does. I know every other girl in the world might say the same exact thing. So today after my bike ride, I ran on the treadmill to try to make my self feel a bit better. I wasn't too tired but I still stopped after ten minutes. I just didn't have the motivation to do it. I didn't have the push that would make run for an hour. I might try to workout more, but I don't know. I just don't have the push to get off my lazy butt and move a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment